Monday, June 25, 2012

clik clik ding

I have been itching to paint for so many weeks, but I wanted something big! Big Big Big! I want to paint on walls and alleyways and make it huge. I had never bought anything larger then like, a 10 inch canvas before. So today I went on over to blick and purchased a fairly large canvas, with basically no plan for it. Except blue. 
The painting I think about lately has been very blue. I notice that when I am thinking about painting or drawing (When I'm not in the shower or driving, which are my usual "brainstorming" sessions) I get a lot of weird looks. I think I'm fuzzily looking into space biting my lip. Or perhaps breathing with my mouth open and drooling. Who knows! I had a nice day looking around Elliot Bay Books and eating lunch at Oddfellows. And now I have to go to work. But not before posting a process photo of the new painting. Very inspired by this:
http://shelleysdavies.com/?p=1470
And a conversation yesterday about potential tattoos. 
I'm not sure if it's done. I'll have to hang it and stare it at for an hour when it dries. 

And my pink toes! For size comparison. 
That's india ink yo! It ain't comin' out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment