Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day of the Dead



Ughhh, I am not a fan of Blogger and it's inefficient ways of posting artwork. Suuupper annoying. But you can see it, and that's all that matters. For those of you that didn't know, if you click on the pictures you can toggle through them, which is much more fun then scrolling up and down. 
So! This is a project I've been working on in my drawing class. It focuses a lot on ellipses aka circles aka natures perfect form of torture for artists. We had to include three that were on the table and then create our own scenario from our IMAGINATION.



I know! So exciting. 
I like it very much; very challenging, very satifying. I like to look at it, which I guess is a mark of success. Plates are hard. Wine glasses are bitches. Day of the Dead makeup is really neat. Skin tone is challenging.
All the lessons I've learned! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The tattoo drew a bit too much attention for me, but I'm not the artist and I'm a bit too ADD sometimes. But I really like the reflection of the wine glass.

    ReplyDelete