Thursday, July 26, 2012


So it's funny, because when I started this page, I was in a super mood/place and it began like a : Hey! New apartment! I have great hopes for this new place in my life!
Then today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, man! My head was pounding and it was hot and whinewhinewhine. But my whole attitude today is just
And so I began inking and writing in dialogue for this comic and now it's a comic about my anxiety about not accomplishing anything in life. SO NOTHING NEW.
I am excited about this apartment, and I do love where I am in life (95% of the time and the other 5% is just whining) so don't get the wrong idea. But that's what happens when you wait two days to ink a comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment